One Main Financial - 2nd mortgage
about 11 years ago, when there was a property boom, we decided to obtain a 2nd mortgage nothing really excessive $25,000.We made one of the biggest mistakes in our 40 year marriage by going to one main.
It is now years later, we are locked into a 2nd mortgage with 12% interest and have to date paid, in interest, $42,000. Our balance is now still $25,000. This is the cost of a car now days. Which would be paid in 6 years.
I have 12 more years. Since our house was used as Collateral we are locked with no way to get out.
For all you younger people turn and run away from finance companies.This one was one of the worst ones we could have used.118893a0 review #470896
You may also like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! Needing an extra bed in my home for occasional use, I searched the Internet for Murphy Beds. I found a company..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza half pepperoni half extra cheese. Was all screwed up. Wasn't cut and it had pepperoni on both sides and also had a hair in one..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."