One Main Financial - 2nd mortgage
about 11 years ago, when there was a property boom, we decided to obtain a 2nd mortgage nothing really excessive $25,000.We made one of the biggest mistakes in our 40 year marriage by going to one main.
It is now years later, we are locked into a 2nd mortgage with 12% interest and have to date paid, in interest, $42,000. Our balance is now still $25,000. This is the cost of a car now days. Which would be paid in 6 years.
I have 12 more years. Since our house was used as Collateral we are locked with no way to get out.
For all you younger people turn and run away from finance companies.This one was one of the worst ones we could have used.review #470896
You may also like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo. The food and service was bad tonight. We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."