One Main Financial
If you are one day late they are calling you two to four times a day.I told them that I was only 2 days late and they said that they treat a customer the same if they are one day late or 90 days late.
The lady that works there is so rude! I called to talk to one of people that worked there and she said since I was not going to tell her my name that I could not talk to him. I didnt give her my name because she asked for it so hateful. Also, ever since One Main Financial took over Citifinancial the customer service sucks.
You cant call the company and ask them anything, instead you have to call your main branch and they are the ones I dont want to deal with!If your one day late-they harrass you up until 8:30 at night which I thought was illegal?c2fb623 review #293103
You may also like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."