One Main Financial - Web site & making payments
Let me start by saying I am not in default with my loan.In fact I've been making my loan payments each month early for the last 2 years.
I've never had an issue until 2 months ago. For the last 2 years I have always manually made my payment online atleast 3 days prior to my due date. It all started October 3rd when I went to my bank (M&T)to make my car payment and they let me know that my account was insufficient. I knew it shouldn't have been as I watch my checkbook on a regular basis.
The teller looked into my account and noticed a double payment from One Main Financial on the same day for the same amount. I went to One Main Financial and after terrible "customer service" I was given a checkback for the amount as well as the aurguable insufficient fee's it caused. Again October 28th I make my manual payment online. I check my account and see that they again took my payment on 10/28 and again on 11/3 for the same amount.
I call the district manager and her response was that she was in meetings and didn't have the time to take care of this today. I'm sorry but this should've been addressed last month and should not have happened again. I was livid and expressed my opinion on the situation and that it needs to be taken care of asap as I cannot afford X amount of dollars because of their error. So later that day someone from the same branch I delt with last month calls and tells me that although it has now been 3 days since the deduction from my account the pymt has not processed (to date which has now been 7 days still claims it has not posted and will not refund me till it does).
After arguing with them for 6 days he calls and tells me On Aug 31st (when I made a pymt online as I have for the last 2 years) on the new website from One Main Financial I've been set up on reoccuring pymts. Anyone who knows me knows I would never.
I don't evn have my home txs escrowed.Has anyone else had this issue since the change of website from Citifinancial to One Main Financial?review #274077
You may also like
- "Home was damaged in a wind storm in Sept. '04, claim adjuster did not show up unitl Oct. 04, and they have only realease $900 for a 4 years..."
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."